If you wish to book any of the cottages on this website, you can either contact us or download and complete the booking document.
The booking form can be sent to us in a number of ways:
– Download, print, complete and then post it to us
– Download, complete, attach to an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and send it to us in this way
We will accept either way but please check availability first.
Also, before sending any documents through, please also look and read through the booking conditions which is available below. By booking any of the cottages, you are agreeing to the conditions laid out.
1) Bookings should be made by telephone (01237 422875) and confirmed within 5 days enclosing the Deposit/Full payment together with the completed booking form. If holiday date is less than 6 weeks from the booking date then the full amount is payable.
2)If the booking is cancelled in writing more than 6 weeks before the holiday date all efforts will be made to re let it, and if successful the deposit less £25 for each week’s booking will be refunded.. If unsuccessful the deposit will be forfeited.
3) If the booking is cancelled in writing less than 6 weeks before the holiday date all efforts will be made to re let it, and if successful the cost of holiday less £25 for each week’s booking will be refunded.. If unsuccessful all monies will be forfeited.
4) In the unlikely event of Ashridge Cottage becoming unavailable on a stated holiday date then all monies will be refunded. Every attempt will be made to find other similar accommodation.
5) The owner and their representative reserves the right to enter the property at reasonable time to carry out any repairs deemed necessary to the property or equipment.
6) The Hirer is responsible for the property and undertakes all reasonable care of it to keep it clean and tidy and to replace any breakages or damages. A refundable £100 deposit is required. A cheque dated for the last day of occupation made out with appropriate cheque guarantee card number written on the back. This to be forwarded with the balance, due 6 weeks before occupation. If property is in good order the cheque will be returned within 7 days. If there is damage an itemised account with the balance , will be returned by post as soon as possible.
7) The property is designed to accommodate 8 people. This number must not be exceeded without prior agreement from the Owner.
8) Details of pets must be supplied at the time of booking the holiday. Guests are liable for all damage caused by pets. The maximum number of pets permitted is 2 unless otherwise agreed and must be kept under proper control. Pets are not allowed upstairs or on the furniture and not left on the unattended at any time.
9) In the event of complaint arising please inform the owner immediately so it can be rectified.
10) All information is given in good faith and every effort has been made to provide the amenities described. No liability will fall upon the Owner should restrictions be applied in the event of flood, drought, power cuts etc, or any occurrence outside their control. 1
11) There is a no smoking policy applicable to the cottage. Smokers are requested to smoke in the patio area, and place cigarette ends in appropriate containers.
Prior to sending any documents through, please contact us to check availability to avoid disappointment.